First world problems aside, here's how my training went last week:
Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 17.35 miles on the treadmill in 3:00 hours like a BOSS
My prep run for the National Capital 20 Miler next month; my goal was 16 miles but in the back of my mind I knew I wanted 17. Annnnnd I did it! Click here to find out how I managed to make it happen without dying of dread and/or boredom.
Tuesday | walked 2.12 miles outside in 35 minutes
Wednesday | ran 10.05 miles outside in 1:50
My hip was just a touch sore after Monday's long run, but nothing I couldn't handle. I may grab some KT Tape and slap it on for my upcoming races as a precautionary measure.
Thursday | walked 2.12 miles outside in 35 minutes
Either that, or I went back in time and did Tuesday's walk again. Hard to be sure.
Friday | ran 4.42 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Saturday | rest
So that's my thing. How have your guys been doing?
Anyway, now for the roundup.
- Flowers Croon refuses to be bored on a run.
- Magic of Running is an environmentally conscious pavement-pounder.
- Half Crazy Mama makes an awesome Buzz Lightyear running costumes.
- Living A Disney Life warns against Disney trip snafus.
- Disney Tourist Blog nails why Guardians of the Galaxy in Epcot would be a Very Bad Thing.
- Main Street Gazette terrifies me with details of The Great Movie Ride's Alien section.
- Mouse on the Mind offers more WDW apartment listings I wish were real.
- Rolling with the Magic visits The Ganachery at Disney Springs. Gotta go soon!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!