Anyway, here's a picture of the Outer Banks.
That takes care of last week. Therefore, in this week's review we will hearken back to the exercise I got the week before last.
Sunday, August 28 | rest
Monday, August 29 | 13.33 miles on the treadmill in 2:15
I can no longer remember why I did this. Tapering for my upcoming 20 miler, I guess.
Tuesday, August 30 | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes
Wednesday, August 31 | 10.07 miles outside in 1:50; 65 minute ballet class
Pickup ballet class before the start of the new semester. I prefer to stagger my running and dancing where possible, but as I would miss the first week of class in favor of the beach I wanted to get some ballet in there while I could.
Thursday, September 1 | walked 2.07 miles outside in 35 minutes
Friday, September 2 | run 4.52 miles in 45 minutes
Saturday, September 3 | rest
And now for the roundup:
- The Magic of Running talks hydration and replenishment.
- For you multitaskers, Elbowglitter recommends triathlon gear.
- Fairytales & Fitness attends pet safety class. Especially important if you run with your dog!
- Parkeology reveals the truth about Epcot's favorite villain, Stupid Judy.
- easyWDW checks out the Shanghai Disneyland exhibit in Epcot's China.
- This Fairytale Life puts together a week of cute Disney park outfits.
- The Disney Hipsters show off their Last Photos in the Animal Kingdom.
- The Disney Tourist Blog tells it like it is re: living near a Disney park.
- Main Street Gazette is up on ToT/TZ trivia.
- Disney In Your Day knows how to force everyone around you to talk about Disney with you. (Maybe the forcing bit is specific to me...)
Let's never leave each other suddenly again, guys.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!