Here's how last week's training went down:
Sunday | Navy-Air Force Half Marathon, 13.23 miles in 2:11 and change according to my watch
This race was pretty humid but otherwise I think I put in a decent showing.
Monday | 75 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 7.08 miles in the treadmill in 1:15
Also I saw Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds. You know, whatevs. (Although really the tour should be called Al Jardine and His Son Perform Pet Sounds And Also Brian Wilson Is There And He Sings A Little, Kind Of, Don't Worry About It)
Wednesday | walked 2.06 miles outside in 35 minutes; 80 minute ballet class
Thursday | ran 4.16 miles in 50 minutes
Friday | rest
I had planned to go for a walk but ended up taking a half day from work to head to a family thing early. Walked about 3 miles on Ocean City's boardwalk, though!
Saturday | rest
Another 6.5 miles walking on the boardwalk, but I didn't GPS it so according to my system it doesn't count. Light warmup for my twenty miles the next day!
And now: the roundup.
- Fall notwithstanding, I Run for Wine puts together a hot-weather running outfit.
- Fairytales & Fitness ponders the incredible speed of race walkers.
- Back at Square Zero know how to train for a tough weather race.
- On the Go in MCO points out the cats of Disney movies.
- Disney In Your Day offers some unique WDW tips.
- Capturing Magical Memories does the VIP Food & Wine Festival tour.
- easyWDW continues the yeoman's work of reviewing ALL the F&W Festival foods.
- EPBOT has introvert problems. AND SO DO I.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!