Sunday | National Capital 20 Miler, 20.04 miles in 3:46
Monday | rest
Well, I helped my friend Lucy do some moving, which is not 100% restful per se, but it was still largely an active rest day.
Tuesday | walked 2.42 miles outside in 40 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 5.33 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.02 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
In the rain, because I'm hardcore (and have a giant awesome bubble umbrella).
Friday | ran 5.36 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
I went to a college football game. Are you aware that football is just as if not more boring in person as it is on television? Tailgating is kinda fun though. Are you allowed to just do that part?
Okay, roundup time!
- why I runDisney lets pragmatism take a hand in race registration.
- Elbowglitter finished a Ironman triathlon!
- Disney In Your Day recaps the Disneyland Paris Half. Jealous!
- Disney Travel Babble got to tour Walt's actual office. Major Saving Mr. Banks deja vu over here.
- Living A Disney Life prefers more subtle Disney bounding.
- The Disney Hipsters examine the photos they take as they exit DAK.
- Disney Nerds goes on a Magic Kingdom pin scavenger hunt.
- easyWDW reviews EVERY. SINGLE. F&W FESTIVAL. ITEM. Josh is the peoples' champion.
- Of those F&W Festival items, The Disney Tourist Blog picks out the ten best snacks.
- And if you need a break from the relentless eating, WDW for Grownups points of the best break areas in Epcot during the event. Any DVC members want to sneak me into the Imagination lounge? :D :D :D
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!