Sunday | rest
I was gonna run this day, but it was dreary and rainy and I elected to put it off. No harm done.
Monday | 11.05 miles on the treadmill in 1:55
Not gonna lie, guys. This week was rough. My legs were pretty lukewarm about the whole running thing. I mean, I got it all done, but it wasn't awesome.
Tuesday | walked 2.16 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 9.58 miles on the treadmill in 1:40
Thursday | ran 5.28 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes; walked 2.07 miles outside in 35 minutes
Normally this would be a non-running, ballet day, but Pat and I went to Busch Gardens on Friday; we elected to drive up on Thursday and get in a hotel in favor of NOT getting up at the crack of dawn and braving Friday morning beltway traffic. I don't know how familiar you are with DC's beltway, but... no.
Friday | walked around Busch Gardens Williamsburg all day
According to my phone, this amounted to about 10 miles. Can't vouch for the accuracy of that number, but we certainly did traverse the park a great deal. Recap of our experience to come!
Saturday | rest
I managed one more long run this week, but from now on I'm in serious taper mode for the Marine Corps Marathon. Assuming the weather isn't too terrible, I have a good feeling about this year's effort!
- Just Me & My Running Shoes ponders that tapering thing I'm so into lately.
- Just in case you need it someday: Sparkly Ever After explains how to weather a hurricane.
- Mouse on the Mind shares some nifty Tim Burton-ized Disney art.
- Disney In Your Day reviews Chez Remy in Disneyland Paris.
- Square Life Around the World ferrets out some Disney freebies.
- The Disney Hipsters outline their favorite Disney character stops. I've got Baymax on my radar!
- Living A Disney Life lists park pet peeves.
- Main St. Gazette pokes around inside the history of the Carousel of Progress.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!