Sunday | rest
Monday | 9.27 miles on the treadmill in 1:35
Tuesday | walked 2.15 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 7.39 miles on the treadmill in 1:20
Thursday | walked 2.38 miles outside in 40 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.22 miles in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
In other news, I got my Magical Express info and Disney hotel reservation all squared away and - in a move that surprises nobody - I decided that I'm going to get a WDW Annual Pass after all. Refer to the pro bullets here for my reasoning. Also, I hear I can get a free Food & Wine Festival glass if I show my AP on three separate days, which is a plus.
So yeah. It's gonna be an exciting couple weeks in Jennland!
- Elbowglitter encourages positivity in the running community.
- Fairytales & Fitness wants runners and bikers to share the road.
- The Magic of Running dresses for cold weather runs.
- Capturing Magical Memories knows how to conserve your cell phone's power in the parks.
- Disney In Your Day enjoys Disneyland Paris.
- Living A Disney Life spends a whole day at DAK, because it's awesome.
- And now: Disney food! Main Street Gazette snacks at Blizzard Beach.
- Djambo Everyone hits up DAK's Tiffins restaurant.
- easyWDW reviews Les Chefs de France.
- Walt Disney World for Grownups lists Food & Wine Festival all-stars.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!