Tomorrow morning I land in Orlando and my long weekend in Walt Disney World begins! I'm not sure how well the Wine & Dine Half Marathon can be expected to go, but I haven't run at ALL this week so hopefully my muscles have bounced back? A bit? Maybe?
When I initially realized I'd be making this trip alone, I was a touch bummed. For like a hot second. And then I realized all the awesome things I could do over my trip:
- Get my trip-starting glass o' champagne
- Eat lots of Food & Wine Festival food (obviously)
- Check out the Pixar Short Film Festival
- Get a picture with Baymax and see if he'll fist bump me
- Attend my first wine tasting seminar in the Festival Center
- Buy Pat's niece her first mouse ear hat with her name embroidered on it and maybe Christmas shop for some other people too
- Get Pat some fresh Werthers caramels from Karamell Kuche
- Watch that new Muppets show in Liberty Square
- Ride the new rides: Frozen Ever After and Soarin' Around the World
- Get a Jenn's Tattoo in the Nomad Lounge
- Maybe poke my nose into a few more bars - Yak & Yeti, perhaps? Prime Time? Trader Sam's? Any suggestions?
- Watching Festival of the Lion King as many times as I want
- Ride Universe of Energy in case it an overhaul in the near future as rumors suggest
Yeah. I think I'm gonna be okay.
I'll be tweeting all trip, and if you see me, feel free to say hi!
Will you be at WDW for the race this weekend?
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!