If you'll forgive me a moment of sappiness, I want to mention how happy and grateful being part of this Disney/runDisney community makes me feel. I was alone this trip, but I had lots of wonderful, engaging conversations with other enthusiasts on social media, especially Twitter. I never once felt lonely.
Okay, time for my exercise log from last week. Prepare to be mostly very bored.
Sunday | Marine Corps Marathon
Monday | rest
Tuesday | walked outside 2.04 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Minus the jumping. Muscles were not up to jumping this week.
Wednesday | walked outside 2.33 miles in 40 minutes
Thursday | walked outside 2.05 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | rest
Saturday | walked 11.9 miles around WDW according to my phone
No idea how accurate that is, but suffice it to say that I walked A LOT.
Trip/race reports coming, of course. In the meantime, have a roundup.
- Fairytales & Fitness offers marathon tips from those in the know.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW recommends resorts for race spectators.
- Main Street Gazette checks out DAK's Nomad Lounge. I just went there! :D :D :D
- easyWDW got brunch at the California Grill and I'm jealous.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust turns out an impressive twofer of a Mary Poppins costume.
- The Disney Hipsters share their favorite photos from their most recent WDW trip.
- Square Life Round World shares eats from the Food & Wine Festival. I just went there! :D :D :D
- WDW for Grownups has the lowdown on holiday happenings at WDW.
- Disney In Your Day knows what to get the Disney people in your life for Christmas.
- EPBOT found vikings in Epcot's Norway!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!