I HATE winter.
The onset of real cold of course means that it's hard enough to convince myself to take a quick outdoor walk; a full run outside is out of the question. I'd like to try to keep my days active, though, and there's the WDW Marathon in January to contend with, so we'll see how that goes.
Last week's training went as follows:
Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 12.09 miles on the treadmill in 2:05
Tuesday | walked 2.06 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 8.11 miles on the treadmill in 1:25
Thursday | walked 2.09 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.26 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes; walked 2.13 miles outside in 35 minutes
Bonus walk because it was such a nice day.
All in all wholly unremarkable. This week is going to be gentle before ramping things back up for marathon prep.
- In race recaps, Back at Square Zero ran the New York Marathon...
- ...and Why I runDisney ran the Avengers Half.
- This Fairytale Life highlights some Disney advent calendars.
- In Disney food news, Living A Disney Life hits up the Studios' Sci-Fi Dine-In...
- ...while The Disney Tourist Blog and easyWDW review the new PizzaRizzo...
- ...and Walt Disney World for Grownups eats a weird Sprinkles cupcake in Disney Springs.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust dresses to impress at WDW.
- Disney In Your Day tours Walt Disney Studios in Disneyland Paris.
- The code word is Rochambeau: Disney Nerds wonders if Moana will net Lin-Manuel Miranda an EGOT.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!