To prove it, here's last week's training:
Sunday | rest day
Monday | 11.57 miles on the treadmill in 2:00
Tuesday | walked 2.08 miles in 35 minutes outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 9.23 miles on the treadmill in 1:35
Thursday | walked 2.18 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.21 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
See? Full normal runs and everything!
|Hi, my name is Harry "Read Me Like A Book" Kim.|
- From Dancing to Running ponders race schedule selection.
- Elbowglitter considers the importance of powering through.
- Back to Square Zero offers small tweaks to boost your runs.
- Fairytales & Fitness notes some running products to avoid.
- easyWDW continues to do the work of the people with two posts' worth of Epcot holiday food kiosk offerings.
- Disney Nerds suggest stocking stuffers for fellow Disney nerds...
- Walt Disney World for grownups has a list of gifts for Disney ladies...
- and This Fairy Tale Life has presents for the pets of Disney people.
- Rolling with the Magic has brunch at California Grill.
- Disney In Your Day put together this SUPER HELPFUL list of Disney AP dining discounts.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!