Sunday, Dec 18 | rest
Monday, Dec 19 | 4.19 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
I was kinda burnt out on long runs and didn't want to overextend myself inside taper time for WDW Marathon, anyway, so I planned this five-day streak in advance. Prepare for some serious deja vu.
Ballet class was the last of the semester, and I almost missed it; I didn't realize that there was a Redskins home game that night and the Beltway was HORRENDOUS. Luckily I left early, but I just wanted to point out that football ruins everything.
Wednesday, Dec 21 | ran 4.19 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Thursday, Dec 22 | ran 4.19 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Friday, Dec 23 | ran 4.26 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Saturday, Dec 24 | rest
Sunday, Dec 25 | rest
Monday, Dec 26 | restin' on MY BIRTHDAY
Tuesday, Dec 27 | 10.27 miles outside in 1:50
Oh great miracle of miracles! A single, random 65 degree day enabled me to test out my new GPS watch.
Wednesday, Dec 28 | ran 4.18 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Thursday, Dec 29 | ran 4.22 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Friday, Dec 30 | ran 4.33 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Saturday, Dec 31 | rest
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you're all already quite aware that this Sunday is the WDW Marathon. And you know that I'll be there. And you know that I've been squealing about it for like a week already. By tomorrow I'll no doubt be on the verge of imploding from joy. So there's that to look forward to.
While we're all waiting: roundup!
- Back at Square Zero offers nutrition advice for runners.
- I Run for Wine recognizes some inspiring WDW Marathon runners.
- easyWDW reviews Trattoria al Forna on Disney's Boardwalk.
- Disney In Your Day collects the best posts of the year.
- Main Street Gazette points out that not ALL of Iago's Tiki Room reign was bad.
- The Disney Tourist Blog visits one of my bucket list items, the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue.
- WDW for Grownups shares the love for my home away from home, Pop Century.
- EPBOT adores Hei Hei because duh.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!