Sunday | ran 5.13 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
First speed run since before the Marine Corps Marathon, I think. Embarrassing. I need to get back on that.
Monday | ran 6.2 miles on the treadmill in 1:05
Tuesday | walked 2.24 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 9.07 miles on the treadmill in 1:30
Thursday | walked 2.14 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.51 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
Quiet week generally, too, for the most part. Looking forward to my April FastPass window opening up - gotta snag Pat as many Splash Mountain FPs as I can.
- Running, Loving, Living points out that running isn't supposed to be easy.
- Adventures in Familyhood has tips on prepping your family for a runDisney trip.
- Living A Disney Life tries out WDW's new express bus service.
- Finishing up easyWDW's posts reviewing ALL the Festival of the Arts food offerings. This is need-to-know information, people.
- Djambo Everyone remembers the erstwhile Camp Minnie-Mickey.
- Main Street Gazette digs up details on DAK's okapi.
- Parkeology has the dubious "inside scoop" on Avatarland or whatever the hell it's called. Bah humbug.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust enjoys Frozen Ever After in Norway.
- The Disney Tourist Blog returns to Tokyo Disneyland. They never take me. :(
- On the Go in MCO scopes out Disney's influence in NYC.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!