Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 10.11 miles outside in 1:50
Taking advantage of the mild weather, but with the high pollen count my lungs did not love this.
Tuesday | walked 2.23 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 10.38 miles on the treadmill in 1:45
I am unusually proud of this one because I made goal pace when I really did not want to.
Thursday | walked 2.12 miles outside in 35 minutes; 65 minute ballet class
Skipped some of the end combinations because my big toe started bothering me. Been fine since then so hopefully it was a weird fluke.
Friday | ran 5.23 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
This week in April Disney Trip news, I made myself reservations to get my hair cut at Main Street's Harmony Barber shop, triggering this exchange:
And now for the roundup, which I have spontaneously decided to rename The Twilight Bark* because it makes me happy.
- From Dancing to Running collects marathon training advice.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW has advice for runDisney spectators, too.
- EPBOT brings us some self-love inspiration.
- Back At Square Zero identifies some sneaky running self-sabotage.
- Running, Loving, Living ponders the moral implications of race cheaters.
- Darlin' Rae offers ways to take care of your voice that I happen to think double as great ways to avoid getting sick. So clearly I haven't been doing them.
- Disney In Your Day can direct you to some pre-runDisney race pasta.
- easyWDW reviews non-food aspects of Epcot's Festival of the Arts.
- Jambo Everyone highlights a new bird show in DAK's Dinoland.
- Living A Disney Life acknowledges that Disney is not a life requirement. For other people, of course. She's sure as hell not talking about me.
* Fifteen spotted puddles stolen? Oh, balderdash.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!