Sunday | ran 7.38 miles on the treadmill in 1:15
Monday | ran 4.31 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Annnnnd starting to get Pat's cold. Awesome.
Tuesday | walked 2.35 miles outside in 40 minutes
Skipped ballet as my cold was reaching a crescendo.
Wednesday | run 6.35 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
I firmly believe that you can exercise your way out of sickness. I mean, to a degree. Depending. So I got up and did my run, albeit gently. Maybe it helped a little?
Thursday | walked 2.12 miles outside; 70 minute ballet class
Still not 100%, but I took a shot at ballet anyway. It went okay.
Friday | ran 5.22 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
Nothing to report on the Disney front, but Pat and I made a blanket fort this weekend, so that was awesome.
|Why, yes, that IS the new Zelda. Thank you for noticing!|
- Fairytales & Fitness lists ways to save your run when you're not feeling it.
- Sparkly Runner takes on the Castaway Cay Challenge 5K.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW shepherds us through signing up for a runDisney challenge.
- The Main Street Gazette highlights Sinclair and Pixar's Dinoco. My grandfather used to own a Sinclar gas station (a great name in oil!!) and ALSO HIS NAME WAS STANLEY.
- easyWDW reviews every booth at the flower and garden festival and basically what I'm trying to get at here is I want his life and I'm Crazy Go Nuts University excited for Epcot in April.
- Rolling with the Magic offers a more general overview of the Flower & Garden Festival.
- WDW for Grownups points out Magic Kingdom attractions that have stood since 1971.
- Disney In Your Day has a super-cute Disney Madness bracket going.
- Living A Disney Life considers WDW things that are enjoyable against all odds.
- EPBOT basically just describes my entire life. (To be clear, I am a childlike nerd.)
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!