Sunday | ran 7.06 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
Monday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Tuesday | walked 2.12 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 8.39 miles on the treadmill in 1:25
Thursday | walked 2.14 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
I hate it when I ran the same amount in the same time in the same week. It makes me feel like there's a glitch in the matrix.
I also had a dream the other night that Pat and I made it into a Pandora soft opening. So we get on the ride - which looked like a cross between Soarin' and, weirdly enough, Terminator 3D at Universal Studios - and... kinda just sit there. The ride isn't working. And I'm like, well, y'know, soft opening. Dream me is very philosophical. Real me remains quixotic.
One rogue Magic Band box has turned up with our regular names. Further updates when sleeper box #2 arrives. (Butts.)
Anyway. The Twilight Bark!
- Fairytales & Fitness considers the best way to stay hydrated on a run.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW ponders the implications of slapping a 5K on top of your runDisney weekend.
- WDW for Grownups and Sparkly Ever After take the tea garden tour in Epcot's UK pavilion.
- Living A Disney Life lists WDW photo-op favorites.
- easyWDW has breakfast at 'Ohana and then again at Trattoria al Forno.
- Disney In Your Day brings her WDW attractions bracket to the final two.
- Rolling with the Magic rounds up the best foods of the Flower & Garden Festival. So... EXCITED...
- Main Street Gazette talks about Davy Crockett and I link to it because my dad loves Fess Parker. Every time he sees a Fess Parker wine on a menu he gets some. Doesn't matter what kind.
- The Disney Tourist Blog tries out Disney Cruise Line's Palo brunch.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!