Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 13.14 miles on the treadmill in 2:10
Practice half! Not bad, not bad at all.
Tuesday | walked 2.36 miles in 40 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 10.27 miles outside in 1:55
Running outside is hard, man. Actually I think it's 'cause my route is a little hilly, but hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger while also sapping your will to live, so.
Thursday | walked 2.09 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.23 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
Side note: I am not convinced Morton's The Steakhouse (Alfred, Lord Tennyson much?) is worth the money.
Less than two weeks to Walt Disney World!!! I trust you're all up to date on the conclusion of the bad girl Magic Band saga. It is very disappointing. But at least I'm going home!
The Twilight Bark:
- This Happy Place Blog is BACK with a WDW trip report!
- Mouse on the Mind misses SpetroMagic as much as I do. I love MSEP but I honestly feel like Spectro was the better parade...
- Disney In Your Day takes a close look at Splash Mountain. Pat is so excited to ride it again for the first time in decades!
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust digs the new Disney Springs.
- Living A Disney Life seeks out more unusual WDW snacks.
- ImagiNERDing swings by the Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Fort Wilderness.
- easyWDW visits Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. Totally on our list to hit.
- EPBOT highlights a really cool Epcot hallway, because Disney nerdery knows no bounds.
- Disney Travel Babble hits up the California Adventure version of the Food & Wine Festival.
- If you must think, think pink (drinks) with WDW for Grownups.
|I can't believe these are all the gifs of this scene Google had.|