I hate everything. Look at this stupid exercise log from last week. Or don't. I don't care. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE.
This went surprisingly well given the high-ish temperatures. An Easter miracle!
Monday | walked 2.12 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.4 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Wednesday | ran 4.17 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.31 miles in 40 minutes
I did not go to ballet this day because we drove to Pat's parents house that night in preparation for our flight to WDW!!!
Friday | walked approximately 10.1 miles in WDW according to my phone
Saturday | walked approximately 7.7 miles in WDW according to my phone
Trip recap is afoot, of course. Just as soon as I stop crying so hard I can't see the computer screen.
- Fairytales & Fitness considers the implications of a race-cation.
- Living A Disney Life ponders the times when Disney Springs is the right choice.
- This Fairytale Life rounds up cute Minnie ears...
- ... As does Disney In Your Day.
- Disney Tourist Blog is not 100% sure about Adventures by Disney.
- And Mouse on the Mind is 100% sure the Plaza's doughnut sundae should not be a thing.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!