Sunday | ran 8.07 miles on the treadmill in 1:20
Monday | walked 2.16 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 7.05 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
Wednesday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.11 miles in 50 minutes on the treadmill
Saturday | rest
Saw Guardians of the Galaxy downtown; it was okay. The best/worst part was when Kurt Russell just straight up started deadpanning the lyrics to "Brandy." Slow clap for the scriptwriters, everybody.
Hmmm. It's not very interesting when I'm not actively hurting myself, is it? We can only hope something exciting happens to me next week. I have a race this weekend and there are lots of hills in the second half, so...
The Twilight Bark!
- Back At Square Zero turns severe illness into a learning experience for runners.
- WDW for Grownups celebrates the positive influence that is runDisney.
- Parkeology highlights a nifty hidden little corner of themeing in Epcot.
- easyWDW has afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. This used to be my JAM (ooh, a pun!), but I haven't done it since 2013. Looks like it's gone down in value and I'm sad. :(
- The Disney Tourist Blog offers a spoiler-free overview of Pandora.
- At Disney Again chills (another pun!) in the champagne bar Pink on the Disney Dream. This is the single biggest feature that makes me want to book a Disney cruise. I LOVE bubbles!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!