Sunday | ran 7.09 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
Race pace while I still can. :(
Monday | ran 4.17 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Tuesday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes; 80 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 9.46 miles outside in 1:45
Thursday | walked 2.41 miles outside in 40 minutes
Friday | ran 5.25 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
Anyway! DISNEY. My next WDW trip is officially booked! Yay! I always feel more secure when I've got concrete plans, y'know? Holiday-bedecked WDW, here we come!
The only weird thing is that I was forced to take basically the last resort room I would ever reasonably be able to accept. More on that in a later post. For now let's just say that the WDW reservation system is always an adventure...
- Fairytales & Fitness documents all the exciting scents that come along with running outside. Reminds me of the portion of the WDW Marathon that runs behind the sanitation buildings...
- Living A Disney Life packs for the inevitable Orlando summer rain.
- An Open Suitcase instructs as to how to get through park bag check ASAP.
- Disney In Your Day puts together a super cute Minnie Mouse Disneybounding outfit.
- Davelandblog shares vintage photos of the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride mural at Disneyland.
- Blushing Noir assembles a list of Disney beauty items you can purchase on Amazon.
- The Disney Tourist Blog offers an in-depth discussion of why summer at the parks is no longer slammed.
- The Main Street Gazette takes a trivia-fueled jaunt around Epcot's World Showcase.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!