Sunday | rest
Post-ZOOMA Half chill time.
Monday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 11.11 miles outside in 2:00
Probably I shouldn't've done this so soon after ZOOMA, but it was such a lovely day for a run I couldn't resist.
Wednesday | walked 3 miles outside in 50 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.13 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 6.23 miles on the treadmill in 1:05
Saturday | rest
Walked a LOT, though; Pat and I went into DC to see the New York City Ballet at the Kennedy Center, among other things. Hooray ballet!
Although I continue to largely stick to my off the cuff race plan, I did sign up for another race this week - the Across the Bay 10K. I've wanted to do this race for years now, but it's always the same weekend as the Wine & Dine Half.
Whelp, for the first time in 3 years there's no W&D for me, so I'm open! And when a friend asked if I wanted to run it, I couldn't resist. I did buy race insurance, though, which is unusual for me, but with my schedule being so uncertain I think it's worth it for the peace of mind.
- Fairytales & Fitness offers a peek inside Runner's World headquarters.
- Back At Square Zero fights the good fight against the menace that is runger.
- Elbowglitter leaps off a boat in the name of triathlon glory and I am almost tempted to try one myself. (Almost.)
- easyWDW thoroughly reviews Kona Cafe's new offerings and now I'm kicking myself for not bringing Pat there. They have loco moco and everything!!
- The Main Street Gazette visits the Nomad Lounge. Home of my own drink!
- The Disney Tourist Blog asks: is Disneyland Paris right for you? (Not as right as Tokyo Disneyland, I'm betting.)
- This Fairytale Life assembles a list of Mickey ears that LIGHT UP.
- WDW for Grownups taste tests Homecomin(g)(') in Disney Springs.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!