Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 10.68 miles outside in 2:00
Yup. Not helpful weather at all.
Tuesday | walked 3.06 miles outside in 50 minutes
No ballet this week so I extended my walking time.
Wednesday | ran 10.47 miles outside in 2:00
Somehow WORSE. It was already 78 degrees by 7am with humidity to match. Anyway, I love summer!
Thursday | walked 3.07 miles outside in 50 minutes
Friday | ran 5.13 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Speed run! And to be extra bold, I only wore my sports bra on top - no shirt. It was much cooler and I don't think anyone cared? Plus I got to show off my sweet tattoo.
Saturday | rest day
We spent the morning at Assateague Island before heading over to Ocean City for some friends'... wedding shower? Random party pre-nuptial party of unknown type? I don't know. I drank wine on a boat. Here are some ponies.
|Rangers yell at you if you get too close.|
- Speaking of, Back At Square Zero knows how to run safely in the heat...
- ...as does Elbowglitter.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW embarks on a Dopey training plan.
- WDW for Grownups cools down with chilled WDW snacks.
- easyWDW discovers a trivia night at Disney's Beach Club resort! How did I not know about this?!
- Disney In Your Day assembles a list of WDW's best table service restaurants.
- Disney Nerds highlights brunch at DCL's famed Palo.
- Living A Disney Life rounds up WDW's best appetizers.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!