Sunday | ran 9.2 miles outside in 1:40
Monday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes; 50 minute Horton jazz dance class
Made me sore again. Good stuff.
Tuesday | ran 7.44 miles outside in 1:20
Wednesday | walked 2.08 miles outside in 35 minutes; 50 minute hip hop dance class
This was just about as hilarious as you might expect - as an avowed and loyal ballet dancer, I neither hip nor hop. But my ballet teacher's daughter was teaching it, so I figured, when will I have less intimidating opportunity to branch out? That being said, I sucked pretty bad. But we did core work that made my abs sore for two days, which was GREAT.
Thursday | ran 5.64 miles outside in 60 minutes
Friday | ran 5.44 miles outside in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
Had lunch with my parents and teased my mom a little with elaborate stories of the marvelous things we shall do in WDW. Marvelous, I tell you!
|A jolly holiday, even.|
And now: the roundup.
- Just Me & My Running Shoes considers the pros and cons of summer running.
- Fairytales & Fitness suggests some snazzy ways to organize your running gear.
- Living A Disney Life tries out DAK's Living with Giants elephant tour. (Don't tell my mom, but we're doing this!)
- WDW For Grownups counts down the best tequila cocktails in WDW, including our beloved Hightower Rocks.
- This Fairytale Life and Disney In Your Day recount a mixed bag of experiences at the D23 expo.
- EPBOT shows off an AMAZING handmade Figment rocking horse.
- A Pinch Of Pixie Dust highlights under-the-radar Disney restaurants.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!