Sunday | rest
End of that wedding weekend I mentioned last week. Spent most of the day either chilling with friends or driving home.
Monday | ran 5.59 miles outside in 60 minutes
Tuesday | walked 2.3 miles outside in 40 minutes; 25 minute workoutThere was no ballet this week, so I did a little workout on my own time - ab work and arm work and such. Fun fact: jump lunges are the devil.
Wednesday | ran 5.85 miles outside in 60 minutes
This run was significantly helped a long by a girl who kept almost passing me, until I was like NEVER AGAIN and took off. Nothing like a rabbit to get the legs moving.
Thursday | walked 3.11 miles outside in 50 minutes; 20 minutes ab and arm work
Friday | ran 15.39 miles on the treadmill in 2:35
Actually, I think it was closer to 16 miles EXCEPT about 45 minutes into the run I tripped and the safety zealot of a treadmill just SHUT OFF. All my data went WHOOOOOSH into the ether and since I wasn't 100% sure where I was, I just called in 40 minutes, 4 miles, even though I really think it was more like 44:XX and somewhere in the area of 4.5 miles but I don't KNOW so :(
Saturday | rest
WDW planning update: all's well that ends well with that whole Candlelight Processional dining package time/Behind the Seeds tour time discrepancy. I called the tour line, they moved us to a different, earlier tour, and we're squared away.
Meanwhile, the Epcot Food & Wine Festival just started, and since I am tragically not attending this year I am sulking and voraciously reading the coverage. Hence this roundup:
- Our man in Havana easyWDW is in his usual process of reviewing EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. AT. THE FESTIVAL. and it is beautiful and bittersweet. (For me, not for him.) (Probably.)
- The Disney Tourist Blog chimes in with a review of the festival's Light Lab booth.
- Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free in WDW points out the specifically vegetarian and vegan festival items available.
- In other WDW food news, The Main Street Gazette checks out Pandora's Santu'li Canteen.
- The Disney Diner makes an adorable Rapunzel bread braid.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust reviews the Disneyland Hotel's E-Ticket Club.
- Halloween is coming! Get group Disney costume ideas from WDW for Grownups.
- Ride through the original Universe of Energy with The Tomorrow Society.