Things to do tomorrow:
1. Go to Walt Disney World.
In the wise words of Lavender Gooms:
Things not to do on this WDW trip:
1. Run a runDisney race.
Which makes me feel all weird. You mean I don't have to immediately bolt for the expo as soon as I get there? I haven't had a non-race trip since... December 2013, the last time I took my mom. Hmmm.
Here are an assortment of things I do intend to do:
- Since my mom only rides the green side anyway, let's check out the new Mission: Space
- Get some margaritas from the new stand in Mexico
- Enjoy the elephant and Behind the Seeds tours for the first time
- Try some of Epcot's Festival of the Holidays food booths, with an emphasis on those smoked salmon things from Alsace, the mochi cake from Japan, and all the fancy drinks
Investigate the inevitable train wreck that is the new Hall of Presidents(Never mind, probably)
- Take in Flights of Wonder one last time (I hope I get my favorite Guano Joe!)
- Watch the France movie, since my mom'll dig the soundtrack and who knows how long it has to live
- Get some Hightower Rocks from Nomad Lounge
- Watch the new MK fireworks show
- Finally catch Rivers of Light
- See Guinan recite the story of Jesus's birth, or the script of "Yesterday's Enterprise;" whichever
- Accept, with resignation, that Pandora is a thing and, like, go there, I GUESS