Workout log, prove I can do it:
Sunday | ran 6.01 miles outside in 60 minutes
I was hoping Moon could join me for a post-bachelorette 10K, but alas, she had to
Monday | walked 2.08 miles outside in 35 minutes
Tuesday | ran 5.21 miles outside in 55 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran ran 3.29 miles outside in 35 minutes
One final pre-marathon jaunt.
Thursday | walked 2.01 miles outside in 35 minutes
And then I packed for my marathon weekend trip!
Friday | rest
Drove down to Wilmington. I started in the early Maryland morning at 36 degrees, and by the time I hit NC I had my air conditioning on. It. Was. AWESOME.
I drove straight to UNCW for packet pickup, where the man who gave me my bib did a double-take at the second line. Look, if you're going to ask me to "show my school spirit" at registration and then make the field mandatory, you'd better be prepared for the truth.
After the expo I rolled over to my parents' place to prep. And then...
Sunday | Wrightsville Beach Marathon, official time 4:33:06
- Elbowglitter ponders mental health and how exercise alone might not be the answer.
- I Run For Wine can help you fuel up for your next race.
- easyWDW performs a thorough exploration of the Magic Kingdom's menu changes.
- The Tomorrow Society considers Disney parks and their place in the consumer landscape.
- On a similar note, The Disney Tourist blog wonders if Disney is relying too much on banked fan goodwill.
- Disney In Your Day got to attend an official Toy Story Land preview event.
- Getting hitched in WDW? This Fairy Tale Life has some tips and tricks to know.
- Living A Disney Life offers an insider look at the Disney College Program.
Don't forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!