Hey hey hey! Here's a fun fact: as of yesterday, this blog is 5 years old! FIVE!
And to celebrate, I'm off to the beach with Pat's family. PEACE.
Oh, but - as soon as I get back from the beach, I'm immediately heading to the airport for that convention in Orlando. That's right; I'll be coming at you LIVE from WDW. Hotcha!
As is traditional, here is my pre-trip bucket list:
- Go for some runs on the Boardwalk
- Search out some of that rose gold stuff that I'm basic enough to want but am never fast enough to get at World of Disney
- Perhaps try something from Amorette's Patisserie? And/or the fancy chocolate shop?
- Ponder some of the bar shampoos and conditioners offered at Basin (better for the environment!)
- Buy Pat some more of those gummy worms he loves
- Try some Boardwalk restaurants, including the Boardwalk Bakery and maybe Jellyrolls (or Flying Fish or Abracadabar? Recommendations, anyone?)
- Poke my head in the Mandara Spa and see if they're offering any specials (otherwise they're way too expensive)
- Investigate the Swolphin's amenities, including the pool and gym
- Check out the World Showplace and ride Soarin' and Test Track several million times
- Maybe see if they can fit one measly little person in the CA Grill bar for the fireworks?
Hang on, everybody - it's gonna be one hell of a July!