And since I'm a chronic oversharer (as is a requirement for the job of blogger), I figured I'd share my daily outfit plans for my Wine & Dine Half trip with all you nice people. Check it out!
Before you ask, I am not bringing Ruffian to WDW with me. She just likes to stick her nose in everything and cried every time I tried to move her. Cats are spoiled, man.
But I definitely want to hook you up with anything else that might strike your fancy, so here's a rundown of what I'm gonna wear and where you can get it:
- The Moana two-piece set is from Hot Topic. You can get the top here and the bottom here.
- The rose gold ears are from WDW. They don't generally pop up on Shop Disney yet, I don't think, but at least you can find them in the parks now.
- The Mary Poppins dress is from The Dress Shop at Disney Springs by way of Shop Disney. Like most Disney clothing, I find it runs a little large, but your mileage may vary. Get it here.
- The pink mouse ears are from Forever 21. You can get them here.
- The Ursula costume dress is from Hot Topic. It's unfortunately no longer available in smaller sizes but resellers might have it. There's a limited selection of the plus size version if that works for you.
- The lace mouse ears are from Hot Topic. They are unfortunately no longer available but resellers might have them.
- The Lion King dress is from Hot Topic. Get it here.