Workout recap, put a bow on it:
Sunday | Wine & Dine Half Marathon, 13.42 miles in 2:18 according to my GPS watch
Also a bit of walking around WDW after, but we had a pretty chill day post-race so not as much as usual.
Monday | walked around Disney's Animal Kingdom
And then left WDW that night. Blerg.
Miraculously my knee felt pretty great after the half and even walking around WDW. I take ONE ballet class and it's mad at me again. :( Ballet is unforgiving, kids.
Wednesday | walked 2.06 miles outside in 35 minutes
Thursday | ran 5.26 miles outside in 55 minutes
Normally I would've gone to ballet but a) see above about ballet making my knee mad and b) I had to work late.
Friday | rest
It was rainy and gross and I just ran a lot of races. Time to chill!
Saturday | rest
Incidentally, would it be crazy to take a day off from work expressly for the purposes of fitting in my longest run without having to get up hella early? Hmmm...
Roundup, what say you?
- Why I runDisney explains the Magic Mile.
- Fairytales & Fitness spends a racecation at the Yacht & Beach Club.
- The Main Street Gazette shares vintage photos from the Magic Kingdom's early years.
- easyWDW reviews the new Tony's Most Merriest Town Square party during MVMCP...
- ... and At Disney Again captures the parade.
- Vegan Disney World reviews vegan DCL meals.
Don't forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!