|AS PER USUAL.|
Anyway, here's my workout recap for the week:
Sunday | ran 7.14 miles outside in 1:10
Monday | ran 7.42 miles outside in 1:10; 55 minute ballet class
It was a work holiday, so I doubled up on my run so I could sleep in the next day.
Tuesday | walked 2.12 miles outside in 35 minutes
Wednesday | rest
SNOW DAY! I got up to run but there were already a few inches on the ground so I went back to bed.
Thursday | ran 5.28 miles outside in 55 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Snow day makeup run. Some of my neighbors are better about cleaning snow off their sidewalks than others.
Friday | ran 5.25 miles outside in 55 minutes
Saturday | rest
And here's the roundup:
- My Glass Sneaker bids farewell to running.
- Parkeology has some thoughts on Epcot's new pavilion announcement.
- The Tomorrow Society takes a deeper dive into Spaceship Earth.
- Living A Disney Life tries out Wine Bar George at Disney Springs.
- Vegan Disney World explores vegan DisneyLAND.
- WDW For Grownups checks out Morimoto Asia's Sakura Festival.
Don't forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!