|Please observing paws containing dainty claws.|
Also while I was sweeping the apartment for inspection I got a bunch of dust in my lungs and it triggered some mildly asthma which really wasn't too terrible except it gave me a cough that made it SUPER hard to sleep and most of my blankets are also gone with my stuff so I was soooo colllld and therefore I am kind of loopy and exhausted right now.
Also I still haven't figured out a replacement workout tracker now that Daily Mile is gone and while I have it in my GPS watch I'm not, like 100% sure what happened but I can tell you I'm pretty sure I did, um, I want to say a 3 miler, a 7 miler, and two 5 milers last week and went to ballet twice.
Sorry this is such a weird week in review installment! I promise to get it together shortly. In the meantime, allow the roundup to introduce you to some much less whackadoodle bloggers. A lot of food posts this week; everyone likes those:
- The Main Street Gazette examines DAK's Harambe Market...
- ... while Disney In Your Day reviews the food.
- This Fairy Tale Life has the lowdown on this year's DCA Food & Wine Festival.
- easyWDW reviews Jaleo in a way that makes it sound way better than my local Jaleo. My local Jaleo is, like, okay. But also very soon not my local Jaleo anymore, so, hmmm.
- The Disney Tourist Blog takes the rare opportunity to dine at Aunt Polly's.
- Living A Disney Life dines at Skipper Canteen.
Don't forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!