Although I just realized I forgot to include the fact that while I do all my runs in the morning, and I see quite a few people running at twilight, I witnessed a guy running at noon the other day. In the full sun! And humidity! Mid-80s! There is not a big enough water bottle in the world!
I suppose for short runs it wouldn't be so terrible. And short runs is mostly what I've been doing, to get the feel for things. I don't have super accurate data right now because my other computer is in the process if being shipped over and that's where it all lives, but I did a 5k or so every weekday morning last week. Huzzah!
Jeez, without the full day-by-day workout recap these week in review posts look kinda anemic. Ummm... here is a picture of Ruffian being adorable. There, now it's been worth your while!
- Elbowglitter knows that comparisons are odious.
- Darlin' Rae reviews an Insta-famous sports bra.
- Fairytales & Fitness ponders some memorable runs.
- Disney In Your Day reviews the new Dumbo live action movie.
- easyWDW does the legwork on another research topic: does the day you visit a WDW park matter?
- Skyway to Wonderland explores one of my favorite Disney Springs stores, the Marketplace Co-op.
- Davelandblog shares images of a forgotten Mary Blair mural in Disneyland.
- Pixie Dust Savings calls out the places to hang with characters outside the parks.
Don't forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!