At last! At last! After over a year of grueling separation and two jabs of the COVID vaccine needle, I am finally going back to Walt Disney World! For a whole week and everything!!!!
Alas, there's no race attached this time, but I'll be so busy applying the balm to the soul that is being on Disney property I might not even notice. (Just kidding; I'll notice. But it's okay!)
Needless to say, a pre-trip list of goals is absolutely necessary. There's so much pent-up demand!
- Run the newly-completed loop around Seven Seas Lagoon
- FINALLY ride Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway
- Hopefully get in another ride on Rise of the Resistance (less stressfully for preference)
- Ride Splash Mountain for the last time????
- Take a spin on the reopened Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover
- Drink all the hibiscus drinks at the Epcot Flower & Garden food booths
- Do the Flower & Garden scavenger hunt and get a Figment souvenir
- Pick up Orange Bird sippers for my nieces
- Top up my oatmeal face soap and solid shampoo bars at Basin
- Maybe get a Corksicle from Wine Bar George if the color du jour is cute?
- Swing by the Art of Animation to see if I can commission a new Figment tattoo drawing
- Take PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!
Don't forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall. It would thrill me extremely if you would leave a comment with any questions or thoughts. See ya real soon!