I’ve mentioned previously that the week in review seems kinda blah without Moon, so today I’m going to try something different. Instead of general chit-chat, I’m going to do a review of the previous week’s workouts. I find myself often reading such entries on the blogs of others, so I figured I’d give it a shot. The roundup will continue as usual. Please let me know what you think!
Sunday, July 24 | ran 2.07 miles outside in 20 minutes
I was at Pat’s brother’s house and didn’t have access to the treadmill, so I braved the great (hot) outdoors and it wasn’t terrible.
Monday, July 25 | ran 2.06 miles outside in 20 minutes
Almost exactly the same.
Tuesday, July 26 | walked 2.38 miles in 40 minutes, 75 minute ballet class
I try to take walks during my lunch break during the warmer months. Watch this go right out the window as soon as the temperature dips below 60.
Wednesday, July 27 | ran 13.35 miles on the treadmill in 2:15
Got up early and knocked out a practice half to make up for the scant mileage earlier in the week.
Thursday, July 28 | walked 2.1 miles in 35 minutes, 75 minute ballet class
Friday, July 29 | ran 8.31 miles on the treadmill in 1:25
Saturday, July 30 | rest
Okay, now that that’s out of the way: roundup time!
– Elbowglitter runs on the treadmill because it’s awesome. Don’t hate!
– From Dancing to Running keeps motivation high over the summer.
– Darlin’ Rae digs deep.
– Will Run for Ears has a Disney running playlist, as is right and proper.
– Just Me & My Running Shoes explains how runDisney referrals work.
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust hits up the Skipper Canteen.
– WDW for Grownups goes on the Keys to the Kingdom tour.
– Disney In Your Day eats a Citrus Swirl. I love those!
– Mouse on the Mind succumbs to the charms of Flights of Wonder.
– Disney Dork Tom ponders the anatomy of Disney trip planning.
– This Fairy Tale Life went to Aulani!
– Disney Tourist Blog continues Figment Fridays because sometimes we DO deserve nice things.
What do you think of my new week in review format? Should I keep it like this, revert to the old style, or other (please specify)?
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!