It’s a Christmas miracle: No Injuries Winter 2016 continues unabated! Now please knock on all the wood you can see for me.
To prove it, here’s last week’s training:
Sunday | rest day
Monday | 11.57 miles on the treadmill in 2:00
Tuesday | walked 2.08 miles in 35 minutes outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 9.23 miles on the treadmill in 1:35
Thursday | walked 2.18 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.21 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
See? Full normal runs and everything!
|Hi, my name is Harry “Read Me Like A Book” Kim.|
In other news, Pat has been on the fence about coming with me to WDW in April for the Star Wars Half. Then he found out a cousin of his will be there for the race, and then he talked to a second cousin about WDW in general, and now his attitude is firmly in I WANNA GO!!!! territory. Also I told my mom I got an Annual Pass and now she’s thinking she might like it if we redid our 2013 trip in December 2017. The lesson here is that sometimes you don’t need to pressure your family and friends into enjoying Disney. Sometimes the universe will do it for you.
– From Dancing to Running ponders race schedule selection.
– Elbowglitter considers the importance of powering through.
– Back to Square Zero offers small tweaks to boost your runs.
– Fairytales & Fitness notes some running products to avoid.
– easyWDW continues to do the work of the people with two posts’ worth of Epcot holiday food kiosk offerings.
– Disney Nerds suggest stocking stuffers for fellow Disney nerds…
– Walt Disney World for grownups has a list of gifts for Disney ladies…
– and This Fairy Tale Life has presents for the pets of Disney people.
– Rolling with the Magic has brunch at California Grill.
– Disney In Your Day put together this SUPER HELPFUL list of Disney AP dining discounts.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!