Another week mostly spent not in Walt Disney World. 🙁 Eh. Roll the tape:
Sunday | ran 3.08 miles outside in 31 minutes; according to my phone walked an additional 10 or so miles around Walt Disney World
And then we left WDW. 🙁 🙁 🙁
Monday | ran 9.08 miles on the treadmill in 1:30
Tuesday | walked 2.33 miles outside in 40 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 5.26 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.33 miles outside in 40 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Or I just got stuck in Tuesday’s time loop.
Friday | ran 5.31 miles in 55 minutes
Saturday | rest
But at least it’s Christmastime now! Pat and I went and got a Christmas tree last Wednesday and we’ve been slowly decorating it and putting up presents and drinking hot chocolate around it and all the good stuff.
Please pray that my cats do not ultimately end up destroying everything, though. Ruffian has been MUCH more bold about playing around the tree. Cats, man.
– Elbowglitter points out that you can’t use Christmas to force other people to pick up your athletic hobbies.
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW dispenses WDW Marathon Weekend advice.
– You can get more specific – Half Crazy Mama can teach you how to prepare for the Dopey Challenge.
– Or if you’re looking further ahead, Get Princess Half training tips from Disney In Your Day.
– Jambo Everyone isn’t too sure about replacing Flights of Wonder with an Up + Birds show. AND NEITHER AM I.
– Mouse On The Mind got to see The Nightmare Before Christmas with a live soundtrack and Danny Elfman and everything!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!