Heyyyy! Jenn again. Guess what I did on Tuesday? A FIFTEEN MILER! What with various taper periods, injuries, and a general lack of get-it-togetherness, this is my longest training run since August. Yikes. (In my defense, I did run two marathons and a twenty miler in the interim. But still.)
Did you know Twitter can be a huge help when going for a long run? I do now! I tweeted some of my 15er ordeal and somehow got myself a cheerleader:
ScootADoot, wherever you are, I love you.
So yeah! That’s where I am right now, running-wise. Gotta build that strength back up, but I’ll get there.
And now: the roundup.
– Back at Square Zero works out on the go.
– Fairytales & Fitness features workout gear for animal lovers! Squee!
– Parkeology killed Leota. Embarrassing.
– Mouse on the Mind monkeys around.
– Home Is Where The Mouse Is makes the Wilderness Lodge’s cheese fondue.
– Walt Disney World for Grownups digs the American Adventure pavilion at Epcot.
– The Disney Hipsters hit the Skipper Canteen for a vegetarian review.
Don’t forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn’s dailymile here and Moon’s dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us email@example.com. See ya real soon!