JENN: Did you get any runs in last week?
MOON: Nope. But this is my LAST week of no running. Next Sunday I’ll be a gym member again. Super excited. How were your runs this week?
JENN: They were perfectly okay but nothing inspiring. I got done what I wanted done – including a 4+ miles speed run on Friday – but there was none of the proverbial pep in my step. Ah well – status quo is better than nothing at all!
MOON: Mmhmm! Doing better than me. XD
JENN: Awww. Well, you’re doing exciting life things!
MOON: Haha, I supposeeeeee. I miss running, though. Ah, well. One more week!! Must finish packing. Our apartment is filled with boxes and yet it seems we’ve packed nothing!
JENN: Just a note: the Princess Half Marathon goes on sale in a couple weeks. 😀 The WDW Marathon is still at 78% full. Just things to ponder.
MOON: I’ll have to look at the financial aspect, but maaaaaybe.
JENN: Awesome! I’ll keep you updated. ☺
And now: the roundup!
– Prairie Princess Runners finds inspiration at every age.
– Back at Square Zero looks at what has made her faster.
– Theme Park Insider says a final goodbye to the Adventurer’s Club. Kungaloosh!
– Living A Disney Life understand that WDW breakfast = sugar.
– The Disney Tourist Blog has a nifty look at Tanabata Days at Tokyo Disneyland.
– If you ever wanted to know what the food is like on a Disney cruise, easyWDW has you covered.
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.
Don’t forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn’s dailymile here and Moon’s dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!