JENN: How was running last week? Getting anything in?
MOON: Ha, absolutely not! Did you?
JENN: Ha, absolutely not much! As I mentioned last week, I was WAAAAAY sick Tuesday. I took a walk anyway but I really shouldn’t have. I was less sick on Wednesday but still not in great shape; I took another walk. Thursday I tried to run and did but only 3.5 miles and sloooooowly. So Friday I walked again. In conclusion: blerg.
MOON: I’m sure you were probably dehydrated.
JENN: Oh, yeah, definitely.
MOON: Sickness and so many things to dooooo.
JENN: And summer always seems so promising! The good news is, I feel pretty decent today, so I’m going to try to run after work. We’ll see how it goes – hopefully I’m back to normal!
MOON: To be fair, SPRING always seems so promising. It really throws off a gradual adaption to weather when one is denied spring.
JENN: This is very true. We don’t get much in the way of gentle buildup around here.
MOON: Fall and spring are my favorite for running. Unfortunately, those seasons keep getting overpowered.
JENN: Let’s just move to San Diego and never want for good weather again!
Very minor note: WDW Marathon still at 72% full. 😀
MOON: Ha, it seems to be holding pretty strong! Gives me more timeeeee.
JENN: Haha, true! In the interim, check out the roundup.
– Back to Square Zero HAS KITTENS AHHHHHHH!!!!!
– If you’re new to runDisney registration, Half Crazy Mama has this handy guide.
– run geek runDisney plays the red tag game. For some reason I play that game a lot.
– Living a Disney Life eats terrible things at Disney.
– Rolling with the Magic makes MagicBands pretty.
– The Disney Hipsters give the world the gift of Spaceship Earth’s background music. I intend to play this at work. Possibly forever.
– The Main Street Gazette likes the Disney dinosaurs, too. Yay Disney dinosaurs!
– Theme Park Insider offers an interesting take on Disney’s relationship with middle class families.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!