JENN: How was your training last week?
MOON: Again, terrible. I’ve had so much work to do lately, it’s kind of crazy.
JENN: Well, that’s probably keeping your heart rate up, at least!
MOON: Nothing like stress to keep you going. XD Also, being sick always makes long weeks even longer. How was your training?
JENN: Last week was fine. Two long runs and a short speed run. I’d intended to do the same this week but so far I haven’t run a step; I’m sick too. But hey, at least it’s happening when we don’t have any big runs coming up!
MOON: Haha, however, from my perspective it seems like I’m just perpetually sick. >_>You would like living with a doctor would improve these things just on principal.
JENN: I bet he brings home the really EXCITING germs. You know, the kind that laugh in the face of medication and whatnot.
MOON: Haha, yeah, looking forward to next year allllllready. I had a record number amount of colds this year. I’m blaming the bf.
JENN: Sounds like good solid logic to me!
I don’t know what’s wrong with me; I never get sick like this. Colds on occasion, sure, but not nausea and weakness. It’s laaaaaaaame.
MOON: So, a surprising amount of people I know have the flu.
JENN: Ugh, maybe it’s that. Awesome. Hopefully one of those 48 hour jobs, though.
JENN: In the meantime, let’s hope the roundup can cheer us up.
– We Run Disney goes a-running on the wedding morn.
– Run Eat Repeat survives a bad run.
– From Dancing to Running goes on a summer run.
– It’s a Marathon AND a Sprint performs a tempo run of sorts.
– Pink Elephant on Parade gets the race started.
– Back at Square Zero chooses people over PRs.
– Will Run for Ears chooses her favorite Disney park songs.
– The Disney Tourist Blog Be’s Our Guest.
– Eating WDW visits the Rebel Hangar.
– MousePlanet considers the reality of posted wait times.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!