JENN: Did you get any runs in last week?
MOON: Nope. But this is my LAST week of no running. Next Sunday I’ll be a gym member again. Super excited. How were your runs this week?
JENN: They were perfectly okay but nothing inspiring. I got done what I wanted done – including a 4+ miles speed run on Friday – but there was none of the proverbial pep in my step. Ah well – status quo is better than nothing at all!
MOON: Mmhmm! Doing better than me. XD
JENN: Awww. Well, you’re doing exciting life things!
MOON: Haha, I supposeeeeee. I miss running, though. Ah, well. One more week!! Must finish packing. Our apartment is filled with boxes and yet it seems we’ve packed nothing!
JENN: Just a note: the Princess Half Marathon goes on sale in a couple weeks. 😀 The WDW Marathon is still at 78% full. Just things to ponder.
MOON: I’ll have to look at the financial aspect, but maaaaaybe.
JENN: Awesome! I’ll keep you updated. ☺
And now: the roundup!
– Prairie Princess Runners finds inspiration at every age.
– Back at Square Zero looks at what has made her faster.
– Theme Park Insider says a final goodbye to the Adventurer’s Club. Kungaloosh!
– Living A Disney Life understand that WDW breakfast = sugar.
– The Disney Tourist Blog has a nifty look at Tanabata Days at Tokyo Disneyland.
– If you ever wanted to know what the food is like on a Disney cruise, easyWDW has you covered.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!
Thanks so much for including me. I LOVED Disney the year I ran the marathon there.
It's the best – you should definitely do it again! 😀