JENN: Happy six months to Christmas! So how was your week in running?
MOON: If you had asked, “So how was your week in PACKING?” my answer would have been “Wonderful!!!” I met my box-a-day quota twofold.
It’s been crazy-hot outside and I don’t belong to a gym at present, so running has been taking a lower placement on my list of priorities. Although, July should see me up and going again. I actually really miss it. When I come home from work I think, “I wish I could go for a run…”
JENN: Yeah, it’s pretty brutal out there. You have to get up WAY early if you want to make an outdoor run of it. But hey, packing can be a workout too!
MOON: Tell me about it. Especially when you are packing with minimal air conditioning, haha.
JENN: I hope the air conditioning is strong where you’re going!
MOON: Thanks! How was your running this week?
JENN: Oh, much better. For starters, I wasn’t super sick. Score!I did two speed runs and they actually weren’t bad. I’m gonna try to keep incorporating them at least once a week.
MOON: Yay!! Glad you are better. 🙂
JENN: One final note: WDW Marathon registration is currently at 78%. Merely a fact I thought I’d throw out there.
MOON: Thank you for the update!
JENN: Something to ponder while we go to the roundup.
– Darlin’ Rae runs with and without people.
– Elbowglitter ponders fatlogic.
– Mom’s Magical Miles knows where to find races that dial down the scary time limits.
– Just Me & My Running Shoes reviews Port Orleans Riverside. (Where I stayed for Dopey!)
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust tries ALL the Star Wars Weekend cupcakes.
– Living a Disney Life gets pirate’d up.
– Mouse on the Mind visits Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
– The Disney Hipsters rightly mourn the loss of plastic cheese at WDW.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!