I am bummed! Here’s why: I bought running shorts from Thredup because they had a 6-inch inseam, perfect for NOT chafing. It was hella hot this morning, so I was correspondingly hella excited to try them out. Well, not only do the shorts ride up when I run, there’s the added twist (ha!) that they give me a full, front-to-back wedgie. :/
I have a 17 miler coming up on my marathon training schedule and I gotta be ready!
I took an active rest day before my 5K race the next morning. My GPS didn’t clock my first mile for some unknown reason, so i just called it my bare minimum of two miles on my usual walking route.
– Carrots ‘n Cake considers the juxtaposition of working out to be healthy vs. look good.
– Elbowglitter cruises northern Europe on the Disney Magic.
– Disney Nerds visits the ice cream store featured in Up!
– Disney Adulting has the scoop on where to find all the Disney princesses in WDW.
– Disney In Your Day takes the very nifty Backstage Magic tour at WDW.
– The Disney Tourist Blog makes a ride refurbishment wish list.
– Those with food allergies will want to check out Sparkly Ever After’s roundup of safe treats at the WDW Halloween parties.