JENN: Ready to do some blogging?
JENN: So how was your week?
MOON: I didn’t quite make it to any new running horizons, but I did run most days!I don’t know about you, but for me winter is rouuuuugh. All I want to do is eat pretzels and hide under blankets.
JENN: Agreed.My runs the last week have been pretty terrible. I’m almost considering taking a week off from running.
MOON: HMMM! Maybe we should/We can ironically blog about NOT running next week.
JENN: I’ve been sluggish and incompetent and I wonder if I need legitimate recharging.But then I worry that I’m just giving up and being lazy. So I dunno.
MOON: I think it’s winter.
JENN: I think there’s something to that.
MOON: Really. Winter blows.
JENN: It’s supposed to be good for running! Chilliness, I mean.
MOON: Chilliness I can handle. Heart-crushing subzero temperatures is just depressing.
JENN: As of right now it seems to mostly sap me of my energy. Siiiigh. I just don’t know. I want my mojo back! I had it for a bit there!
MOON: What can we do about this? We need a remedy.
JENN: Put it to the readers, I guess. What should we do? Take a week off? Push through? Something else?
While you’re pondering, here’s the roundup:
– Food Fitness Fantasy tackles this Biggest Loser scandal stuff. Katherine produces really great posts about body image.
– We Run Disney considers the runDisney corral system.
– Back at Square Zero explains the rationale behind getting a running coach.
– Running Toward the Prize is taking a break from runDisney, and here’s why.
– This Happy Places discusses my personal favorite Disney couple, Wall-E and Eve(-uh). (For those who might be wondering, Wall-E is my MDE avatar.)
– Ruminate upon the future of the Maelstrom with Princess and Pixie Dust.
– The Disney Hipsters present: Merlin Monroe. ‘Nuff said.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!