Hi! As you may know, Moon moved into a new apartment last week, and she’s still sorting through the wreckage that inevitably comes with transferring a boyfriend, cat, and all one’s possessions across town in the space of a few days. As such, we’re skipping the full week in review experience for this week and heading straight for the roundup. Don’t worry, these guys’ll keep you company!
– Running Through the Castle ponders DFL.
– Need to work out in the Valley of silence? Peanut Butter Fingers has got you covered.
– Theme Park Insider has an interesting take on Disney parks’ spending habits.
– ZannaLand is not too sure about the state of DHS.
– The Affordable Mouse offers Disneyland tips for WDW people.
– Will Run for Ears is be’s our guest.
– The Disney Tourist Blog gets into the Top of the World Lounge and eats cake.
– Eating WDW eats delicious curry popcorn at DAK and I want it.
– This Happy Place Blog shuffles off this blogger coil. Sniff. (Bed Buddy, you can guest post here any time! :D)
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!