JENN: You run at all last week?
MOON: Nope! I miss running so much I’ve had TWO dreams in a row about going for a run. Two night in a row, rather.
JENN: Any hope on the horizon?
MOON: Perhaps. I don’t want to jinx myself.
JENN: Okay, well, I’ll hope for you! You have a 5K coming up, right?
MOON: Novemberishhhhh. Three miles will be easyyyy.
JENN: Haha, good!
MOON: I just need to make sure I’m actually here that weekend and not traveling (residency). I think C’s schedule is somewhat solidified. I’m going to Minnesota in a few weeks just for the weekend
I am pretty much just hanging out in the hotel while C does his thing. But, I AM so excited to just… go somewhere that’s not to work.
JENN: Oooh, maybe you can run there!
MOON: As long as it isn’t snowing. ☺
JENN: Oh dear. It is getting to be that time again, isn’t it?
Before we get to the roundup, I wanted to do a quick shout out to the Swagtastic Virtual Race team. I’m not a big virtual race runner, but I signed up for this one in the hopes of getting to try some neat new samples and I was NOT disappointed. Look at all this loot!
Bonus: my 13.1 virtual half acted as my last long run before the Marine Corps Marathon. Taper time from here, folks!
Right, so, anyway. Roundup time!
– Back at Square Zero stays safe while running.
– Why I runDisney defies the haters and counts himself as a finisher.
– If you’ll be at MCM too, check out Pink Elephant on Parade’s spectator tips.
– We Run Disney makes peace with the treadmill.
– The Disney Tourist Blog offers SUPER ADORABLE Disney dressing tips. (Sarah is way pretty and needs to do my makeup.)
– ‘Tis the season for Disney food news! On the Festival tip: more great reviews from easyWDW, an op-ed on the nitro truffle from Walt Disney World for Grownups, and a recap of the French Family Meal Traditions lunch event from On the Go in MCO; plus an Afternoon Tea review from Home is Where the Mouse Is because we love tea so much.
Don’t forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn’s dailymile here and Moon’s dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!