JENN: How was your extended weekend? Did you run at all?
MOON: This is terrible, but for the second week in a row: noooo. This week has been a sick week…
JENN: Oh no! If you’re feeling ill it’s probably better not to run, so it’s good that you’re taking precautions. Are matters improving?
MOON: Yeah, yesterday was actually a pretty okay day for me! What about you? How were your runs?
JENN: Not bad! I tried running outside again last week and it sucked. And then I did it again on Sunday out of necessity and miraculously it DIDN’T suck (more on this tomorrow). Mind you, I only did five miles, but still. It’s a start! It probably helped that I was at the beach for the weekend and I got to run along the bay-side coast.
MOON: That sounds great. What beach did you go to?
JENN: Dewey in Delaware, as a belated celebration of my roommate’s birthday. I’d never been before. There sure are a lot of drunk people at all hours!
MOON: Well, it is a small stretch of beach for so many people!
JENN: I’m hoping that this jump starts a more successful outdoor running career. We should try tackling the airport loop trail again.
MOON: Okay! Give me a few weeks to get back into things and I’ll be all set.
JENN: And this time we can go the right direction. Not that I didn’t enjoy accidentally running through the Bowie train station, mind you.
MOON: Ha, we got a good 6 miles out of going the wrong direction last time at least.
JENN: Now let’s head the right direction with the roundup.
– Survive the infamous runDisney expo with The Runner’s Guide to WDW.
– Add some Disney songs to your running playlist with Why I Run Disney.
– We Run Disney has some good safety advice.
– Construct a dream runDisney race with The Run Streak.
– Disney Every Day confirms the existence of the Disneyland Paris half.
– The Adult Side of Disney voluntEARs.
– Eating WDW eats a Yoda cupcake just for me.
– Sidestep sunburn with WDW for Grownups. (I am SO MAD at myself for successfully avoiding sunburn until the very last day of vacation. Way to go, me.)
– Bwana Blog has awesome news: there’s a new kind of tiger at DAK!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!