MOON: I JUST RAN 3.5 MILES
JENN: YEEEEEEEAH TELL ME ABOUT YOUR 3.5 MILES
MOON: Well, generally uneventful. There were awkward repairmen in the gym all up on my treadmill while I was running.
JENN: Oh, yes, that’s always a little weird.
MOON: You’re probably thinking, “3.5… whoopee.” Buuuut, I haven’t run since my return from Israel. Yesterday I found myself really missing it.
JENN: Hey, anything is better than nothing! 😀 Just gotta build it back up.
MOON: It won’t be too hard, I think. Last week 1 miles was easy (I seriously had like 8 minutes to run before an appointment). Today 3.5 was pretty easy.
JENN: Awesome! You and Christian are looking for a race to run together, right?
JENN: Any contenders?
MOON: There’s one in Chicago I think I might like… It’s a half. I need to go to Chicago at some point, so it might work out.
How was your week?
JENN: I’ve been running outside more than usual and it’s weird. I am SO MUCH FASTER on a treadmill. On the other hand, I think it’s really important that I improve my handling of actual real word incline and terrain. I mean, right now my handling of said incline is still “walk for a bit,” but baby steps, baby steps.
MOON: I agree.
JENN: Any good music on your 3.5 MILE RUN?
MOON: A mixture of things, but I’m currently delving into remixes. Nothing too notable without context. You?
JENN: Not… really. I need to step up my musical game.
Step up your blog reading game with the roundup:
– Running at Disney plots a better WDW 10K course.
– Pink Elephant on Parade reconsiders KT Tape.
– Run Eat Repeat keeps it calm pre-race.
– Half Crazy Mama considers runner-specific conversations.
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust has an update on afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian! We LOVE afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian!
– I haven’t had it yet, but I assume I will also <3 Tipsy Ducks in Love as highlighted by the Disney Hipsters.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!