JENN: Did you run at all last week?
MOON: Only a little bit. Last week was very much like the week before…Did you start back up?
JENN: Nope. Just did more boring elliptical. But by God THIS WEEK I am RUNNING. I know I’ve said that before but this time I MEAN IT. I’ll go slow and not too far and if things start to hurt I’ll walk. But I’ve simply GOT to try again!
MOON: I’m going today. After work. Running. Going!
JENN: Yay! I’m a little worried about all the races I’m running in January, but I think I can still do it. I just have to be careful.
MOON: Yes. I am running today. Stoicism will win the day.
JENN: Oh, that reminds me! We actually made a lottery for once! We’re running the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler!
MOON: How about: Go Team Tigers!
|Please apprehend GO TEAM TIGERS.|
JENN: Yes! I assume you and Christian will go whooshing off without me but we’ll have a triumphant party at the finish line. 🙂 Oh, and packet pickup will be at the National Building Museum so I’m going to drag my architect boyfriend to the expo. It’ll be fun!
MOON: We should arrange to meet together!
Also definite: that it’s roundup time.
– Elbowglitter warns against the formal cleanse.
– Darlin’ Rae perfectly encapsulates the doldrums – and eventual resolve – that come with injury.
– Will Run for Ears describes the involved spectator’s experience.
– My Disney Addiction sums up a first-timer’s go at Busch Gardens Tampa.
– Inside the Magic explains how the Doctor nearly came to Disney.
– The Disney Tourist Blog offers an awesome description of Trader Sam’s at Christmas.
– The Disney Food Blog has a recipe for one of my favorite Food & Wine items, sweet corn cheesecake from Mexico.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!
Thanks for the shoutout, ladies! Jenn, good luck with your foot and return to running. Mine is (finally) feeling better, and I'm going to go for my first run on Monday. Eeeeeeee!
Yay!!! I'm shooting for Friday – MAYBE Thursday if I feel good that day. Worst case scenario this weekend. But hopefully not. Here's to two working feet!