JENN: How was your week? Any running?
MOON: A little, not a lot. :/ It was not a good week for running. I blame the weather.
JENN: Yeah, ditto. Well, it wasn’t terrible. I did clock over 20 miles. But I only ran twice – on the snow day my gym shut down at noon and I was more interested in sleep. But I figure that’s okay – it gave me time to rest my knee. It’s still not 100%, but it’s getting better!
I did still take my usual two ballet classes per week, though, so at least I wasn’t a total sloth!
MOON: I’ve also been moving, so my body is currently protesting to all movement in general.
JENN: I’m actually – if you can believe such a crazy thing – excited for warmer weather so I can run outside. I’m still not completely sold on the outdoors, but I like having the option to go out in the morning before work and get my run out of the way early.
MOON: Me too!! I just want to be in the suuuun.
JENN: Oh, yeah, the move! How’s that going? Will you have a gym at your new place?
MOON: Hm, so there is a gym nearby, but I will have to join one. There is a yoga place not far from our new home, so I’m excited to try that out, too!
JENN: Awesome – that’s always good for the muscles.
And good for the brain? The roundup!
– Half Crazy Mama knows how to make a runner happy.
– Fairytales and Fitness considers good running books.
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW balances running and life.
– We Run Disney ponders the way runDisney has changed things up of late.
– Black Dog Runs Disney is a Disney addict. *slowly raises own hand*
– Sparkly Ever After has tea around the World.
– easyWDW reviews EVERY Flower & Garden Festival food kiosk item.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!