JENN: Did you run last week?
MOON: I did! Although, you know how there is this one week of every month that makes running just a bit more difficult? That was the only bummer.
JENN: You mean mentally? Or in terms of making time for it? Or both?
MOON: Well, it’s consistent, usually unpredictable, moody, bring some serious cramps.
JENN: AHA. I see where we are now.
MOON: I get some serious cramping and back pain, so it was definitely a factor this week. Anywayyyy.
I’m positive that my girl ran last week. How were your runs?
JENN: Not too shabby. Pretty standard in many ways but for my last run of the week I had BRAND NEW RUNNING SHOES! I will write a post detailing my experiences but for now let us just say that major changes were made – and I never even touched a pair of Ravenna 6s!
MOON: Exciting! Pssssttt. I know what they look like!!
JENN: Haha, you do!Also, if you’re looking to trap yourself a cat, I can guarantee success with a new shoe box.
|Dig my new Air Ruffians.|
MOON: My cat is in a box right now. Believe me, it works!
JENN: You know what else works? The roundup.
– Running, Loving, Living has the lowdown on when to buy new sneakers.
– Fit2Flex eases back into running.
– Mom’s Magical Miles details the Target Carthwheel app. I LOVE THE CARTWHEEL APP.
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust tours Walt’s hometown.
– Davelandblog chronicles the improvements in the Matterhorn Bobleds.
– Living A Disney Life is way into the Festival of Fantasy parade.
– Will Run for Ears eats food at WDW. No subject is more interesting to me.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!